"Dr Jones' Veterinary Secrets To Naturally Heal Your Pets, Extend Your Dog or Cat's Life, and Avoid Unnecessary Vet Bills.
Are you concerned that conventional veterinary medicine may harming your dog or cat, and whether or not you can keep affording it?
It's no secret that we have a pretty unhealthy population of pets... our dogs and cats seem sicker than ever before in history. Of big concern is that in spite of all our supposed medical advances, we are seeing more serious diseases, such as chronic allergies, painful arthritis, life-threatening autoimmune disease and cancer, at younger and younger ages.
And then there is the cost...
Veterinary fees keep going up, with more diagnostic tests, more prescription medication, and more veterinary pet food. A CVMA report estimates yearly veterinary care for your dog: $130 for flea/tick meds, $30 annual fecal, $140 annual wellness profile, $495 professional dental care, and $120 for annual vaccines - $915 a year. Never mind if they get sick and need urgent veterinary care, which can easily run into the thousands...
Clearly we are doing some things wrong.
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way?
To prevent diseases in your dog or cat – and not with vaccines...To heal your pet without conventional medication and all of the related side effects...To help your dog or cat live longer.
My Natural Animal Care Home Study Course is a complete step by step system that teaches pet owners like you how to treat their dogs and cats at home, the keys to preventing diseases in the first place, how to extend your pet’s life by 2-3 years, all while saving hundreds in unnecessary veterinary fees.
I am going to work with you to provide natural home veterinary care to your dog or cat.
Here's What Natural Animal Care Can Do For You and Your Pets...Easily Care For Your Pet At Home - Treat Illnesses Confidently And Competently, Using Simple Techniques And Inexpensive Natural Ingredients...
- Ailments like back spasms or arthritis that reduce your pet's ability to enjoy favorite activities.
- Diseases and Illnesses, such as cancer, usually treated with conventional medications that make your pet feel worse rather than better.
- Behavior problems like noise anxiety that can lead to dangerous situations in and outside your home.
Your Pet will likely live LONGER - 2-3 years longer
The easiest way to understand this is by making an analogy with your own health. If you eat healthier food, AVOID toxic conventional medication, STOP smoking, and exercise regularly you WILL live longer.
Well, the same thing applies to your dogs and cats. If you follow the changes that I show you in Natural Animal Care, your pet will live longer.
Save Hundreds Of Dollars In Veterinary Fees
The average dedicated pet owner will spend nearly $1000.00 per year on veterinary fees.
Over 20,000 pet owners have used my e-book, Veterinary Secrets Revealed - they have on average reduced their veterinary fees by 35%.
In one veterinary visit you can easily save more in veterinary fees, covering the cost of my Natural Animal Care Home Study Course.
Know Exactly When You Can Treat Your Pet At Home, And When You Need To See Your Vet
You will be given specific Step By Step Instructions so you will know when it is appropriate and safe to treat your pet at home, and when you should be seeking veterinary advice and care.
In the At-Home Exam, I go over every single part of the physical exam - you will see when a clinical exam finding is serious - requiring immediate veterinary care - or when it suggests an illness that you can treat at home.
When you determine that your pet has certain signs following your physical exam, you will look up these signs in the index. This is an exhaustive index of every possible clinical sign; you will then watch the instructional video that pertains to that illness.
I highlight the most important remedies, and then have you refer back to the specific healing modality best suited to your pet's problem.
In learning about the certain illness, I make clear reference in the beginning of each disease about when you can treat this specific problem at home, or when you must seek urgent veterinary care.
For treating your pet, I make specific reference as to how your pet should respond, and if they don't respond in a certain period of time, how you should be seeking veterinary care.
For example if your pet has chronic lameness, the index would list arthritis. The arthritis Lecture then shows you key acupressure points for each arthritic joint. The acupressure Section gives you more specifics on how to apply it properly. If your pet doesn't respond to treatment, after re-assessing them, you will be directed to either try another remedy, or seek veterinary care.
Don’t Take My Word For It
Thank you Andrew."
Founder Canine Health Concern and Author of " What Vets Don't Tell You About Vaccines", and "Shock To The System"
This book is a must-read for those who want their pets to live the longest, highest-quality life possible. Dr. Jones gives page after page of practical, hands-on advice about how you can take control of your pet's health; and how you can do it safely and naturally whenever possible."
Founder of RayEdwards.com
He probably thinks we have switched vets...It is a common sense approach to caring for our beloved family members. The kindest thing we can do for our pets is to learn how to look after them at home and learn how to recognize the first signs of something being amiss. Your course does just that.
Thank you so much."
Kitchener Ontario, Canada
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
Dr Jones' Natural Animal Care
This is a comprehensive 8 Section, 119 Lecture Course, with a total of over 18 HOURS of instruction, introducing you to the basics of home veterinary care, demonstrating the primary healing modalities applicable for pet owners, then detailing the most common veterinary diseases and accompanying natural remedies. You will see how to use the various treatment options, how to examine your dog or cat at home, and then be given the most common and effective remedies that you can implement.
Natural Animal Healing Introduction
- Lecture 1: Natural Animal Healing Introduction
- Lecture 2: Why Our Pets Get Sick, Holistic Care Explained
- Lecture 3: When You Can Treat Your Pet At Home, And When You Should Seek Veterinary Care
At Home Pet Health Exam
- Lecture 4: At Home Pet Health Exam Introduction
- Lecture 5: At Home Exam - Temperature, Pulse, Respiration
- Lecture 6: At Home Exam - Eyes
- Lecture 7: At Home Exam - Ears, Nose
- Lecture 8: At Home Exam - Mouth, Neck, Lymph Nodes, Larynx, Thyroid Gland
- Lecture 9: At Home Exam - Genitourinary Systems, Skin
- Lecture 10: At Home Exam - Musculoskeletal, Gastrointestinal
- Lecture 11: At Home Exam - Cardiovascular, Hydration
Healing with Herbs
- Lecture 12: Healing With Herbs Introduction
- Lecture 13: Starting To Heal Your Pet With Herbs
- Lecture 14: Cautions With Using Herbs. Herbs/Drug Interactions
- Lecture 15: 10 Most Important Herbs To Use
- Lecture 16: Herbs For Acne, Allergies, Anemia, Arthritis
- Lecture 17: Herbs For Back And Disc Problems, Cancer, Cat Flu, Constipation, Coughing, Dental Disease, Diabetes
- Lecture 18: Herbs For Diarrhea, Ear Infections/Ear Mites, Epilepsy, Eye Disorders, Fever, Hairballs
- Lecture 19: Herbs For Heart Disease, Hot Spots, Cushings Disease, Hyperthyroid, Hypothyroid, Kidney Disease
- Lecture 20: Herbs For Liver Disease, Lumps And Bumps, Noise Anxiety, Pancreatitis, Ringworm, Senility
- Lecture 21: Herbs For Spraying, Urinary Tract Infections, Vestibular Disease, Vomiting, Worms, Wounds
- Lecture 22: Herbal Demonstrations - Poultice, Eye Infections
- Lecture 23: Herbal Demonstrations - Skin Cream, Herbal Health Tonic, Ear Infection Treatment
Healing With Homeopathy
- Lecture 24: Healing With Homeopathy Introduction
- Lecture 25: What Is Homeopathy, And How Can It Work
- Lecture 26: Starting With Homeopathy For The Pet Owner, Precautions In Handling Homeopathics
- Lecture 27: Common Homeopathic Remedies
- Lecture 28: Homeopathic Remedies For Abscess/Bite Wounds, Allergies, Anemia, Arthritis, Back And Disc, Bloat, Cancer, Cat Flu, Coughing
- Lecture 29: Homeopathic Remedies For Dental Disease, Diarrhea, Ear Infections, Epilepsy, Eye Disorders, Fever, Heart Disease, Hot Spots
- Lecture 30: Homeopathic Remedies For Cushings Disease, Hyperthyroid, Hypothyroid, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Lumps And Bumps, Anxiety
- Lecture 31: Homeopathic Remedies For Pad Cracks, Paw Problems, Pancreatitis, Poisoning, Senility, Spraying, Urinary Infections, Vestibular Disease, Vomiting
- Lecture 32: Administering Homeopathy - Video Examples
Healing With Acupressure
- Lecture 33: Healing With Acupressure Introduction
- Lecture 34: What Is Acupressure, Introduction To Chinese Medicine, Acupressure Points
- Lecture 35: Step By Step Acupressure Treatment
- Lecture 36: Acupressure Demonstration: What To Do First, Ears, Head, Spine
- Lecture 37: Specific Acupressure Points
- Lecture 38: Acupressure For Shoulder, Elbow
- Lecture 39: Acupressure For Hips And Knee, Palm Acupressure
- Lecture 40: Acupressure For Anxiety, Ying Tang, Ear Tips, Lower Back, Bai Hui
- Lecture 41: Acupressure For Lick Granuloma, Immune System, Vision
Healing with Massage
- Lecture 42: Healing With Massage Introduction
- Lecture 43: What Is Therapeutic Massage, Benefits Of Massage
- Lecture 44: Basic Massage Techniques: Effleurage, Compression, Sweating, Percussion, Kneading, Petrissage, Cross Fiber Friction, Direct Palpation
- Lecture 45: Massage For Specific Problem Areas - Head, Neck
- Lecture 46: Massage For Specific Problem Areas - Spine, Back, Shoulder
- Lecture 47: Massage For Specific Problem Areas - Elbow, Hip
- Lecture 48: Massage For Specific Problem Areas - Knee, Chest, Abdomen, And Closing Strokes
Pet Food and Nutraceuticals
- Lecture 49: Pet Food And Nutraceuticals Introduction
- Lecture 50: Problems With Commercial Food
- Lecture 51: Reading Pet Food Label, Ingredients To Avoid
- Lecture 52: What Makes A Good Pet Food, Guidelines, Advised Pet Food List
- Lecture 53: Home Diets Intro, Balancing Home Diets
- Lecture 54: Sample Home Diets - Fish/Sweet Potato, Cat Diet, Cancer Diet
- Lecture 55: Demonstration - Making The Cancer Diet At Home
- Lecture 56: Raw Food, Health Benefits, Safety
- Lecture 57: Feeding Raw To Dogs, Feeding Raw To Cats, Balanced Raw Diet, How Much To Feed
- Lecture 58: Demonstration - Making A Raw Diet At Home
- Lecture 59: Nutraceuticals/Supplements, Why Are They Needed
- Lecture 60: Most Important Supplements
- Lecture 61: Supplements For Specific Health Concerns
Dog and Cat Diseases with At-Home Remedies
- Lecture 62: Dog And Cat Diseases With At Home Remedies Introduction
- Lecture 63: Abscess And Bite Wounds
- Lecture 64: Acne
- Lecture 65: Allergies Part 1
- Lecture 66: Allergies Part 2
- Lecture 67: Anal Gland Problems
- Lecture 68: Anemia
- Lecture 69: Arthritis Part 1
- Lecture 70: Arthritis Part 2
- Lecture 71: Arthritis Part 3
- Lecture 72: Back And Disc Disease
- Lecture 73: Bladder Control Problems
- Lecture 74: Bloat
- Lecture 75: Cancer Part 1
- Lecture 76: Cancer Part 2
- Lecture 77: Car Sickness
- Lecture 78: Cat Flu
- Lecture 79: Constipation
- Lecture 80: Coughing
- Lecture 81: CPR
- Lecture 82: Dental Disease
- Lecture 83: Diabetes
- Lecture 84: Diarrhea
- Lecture 85: Ear Infections Part 1
- Lecture 86: Ear Infections Part 2
- Lecture 87: Epilepsy
- Lecture 88: Eye Disorders
- Lecture 89: Fever
- Lecture 90: Fleas
- Lecture 91: Fur Loss And Shedding
- Lecture 92: Hairballs
- Lecture 93: Heart Problems
- Lecture 94: Hot Spots
- Lecture 95: Hyperadrenocorticism
- Lecture 96: Hyperthyroid Disease
- Lecture 97: Hypothyroid Disease
- Lecture 98: Kidney Disease
- Lecture 99: Liver Disease Part 1
- Lecture 100: Liver Disease Part 2
- Lecture 101: Lumps And Bumps
- Lecture 102: Mange
- Lecture 103: Noise Anxiety
- Lecture 104: Pad Cracks And Paw Problems
- Lecture 105: Pancreatitis Part 1
- Lecture 106: Pancreatitis Part 2
- Lecture 107: Poisoning Part 1
- Lecture 108: Poisoning Part 2
- Lecture 109: Ringworm
- Lecture 110: Senility
- Lecture 111: Spraying
- Lecture 112: Ticks
- Lecture 113: Urinary Tract Infections Part 1
- Lecture 114: Urinary Tract Infections Part 2
- Lecture 115: Vestibular Disease
- Lecture 116: Vomiting Part 1
- Lecture 117: Vomiting Part 2
- Lecture 118: Worms
- Lecture 119: Wounds And Lacerations
Natural Animal Care is an online course (and you can download to view offline or order all or on 4 Data DVDs, playable only via DVD drive). As soon as you order, you'll be given access to the Exclusive membership website where you can begin your course.
Order NOW and get the following
THREE FREE BONUSES:
|Veterinary Secrets: Natural Health for Dogs and Cats (my NEW book - you'll get all e-Book/downloadable Versions)|
|Pet First Aid Secrets: Complete Canine and Feline First Aid Manual (my 275 page manual on Pet First Aid - book comes in all e-Book/downloadable Versions)|
|Home Recipes for Dogs and Cats (book contains 40 Veterinary Approved dog and cat diets - book comes in all e-Book/downloadable Versions)|
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Natural Animal Care Comes With A
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Register for Natural Animal Care right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
Get Natural Animal Care For Only
- 50% OFF -
Dr Andrew Jones